Camerovski

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
     Hi, I'm a college student who has plenty of free time and wants to follow through on his interest in making music. I'm more than willing to make music for your projects for free, though I would definitely prefer to work on a project that at least has some concept art and a good amount of writing done. I want to make music that fits in other people's games, not the other way around. Here are some examples of songs I have made in the past:

If anyone has questions or concerns please let me know, either via pm or reply. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice work. You should also set terms of use and conditions for your music, IMO. :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I may be in need of a music composer. Can you do creepy, dark, ominous music? I'm going to need some darker music for my next project. Which I haven't started but it will happen indefinitely some time in the future. 

MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need a music composer, but I have 1 question, can you do music with choirs? Like, a track that plays when your fighting a divine being?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.
Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm
I'm sorry. I have a bad feeling I've been manic the past couple of days. Antidepressants have only been making things worse somehow -- too drowsy to function, followed by insomnia. Why not making me go crazy to boot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetar