Want to see fantasy Character Super Deformed Pack in action

ItsBuffy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I'd like to buy that pack but first I would like to see them in action and the previews you get at the shop aren't enough for me. It can be in a game or a demo of some sort. just a bunch of images would do the trick too

any place I could find that?

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know, but I'll tell you a short story, at first I was also very sceptic about degica's shop and items we can buy there, I thought those previews are not enough, but finally I decided to give them a chance and you know what?

I'm glad that I bought some tiles at shop for my project. So go ahead, I'm almost sure you won't be dissapointed.

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
In my opinion "Character Super Deformed Pack in action" only contains 39 front view battler with more variations. more info here:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brassykibbles