Want to see fantasy Character Super Deformed Pack in action

ItsBuffy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I'd like to buy that pack but first I would like to see them in action and the previews you get at the shop aren't enough for me. It can be in a game or a demo of some sort. just a bunch of images would do the trick too

any place I could find that?

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know, but I'll tell you a short story, at first I was also very sceptic about degica's shop and items we can buy there, I thought those previews are not enough, but finally I decided to give them a chance and you know what?

I'm glad that I bought some tiles at shop for my project. So go ahead, I'm almost sure you won't be dissapointed.

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
In my opinion "Character Super Deformed Pack in action" only contains 39 front view battler with more variations. more info here:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o
0-7, left-to-right, top-to-bottom
As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krunga