Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A SOKOBAN CLONE

SYNOPSIS

Warehouse Keeper (Sokoban) is a type of transport puzzle, in which the player pushes crates around in a warehouse, trying to get them to storage locations.

FEATURES

• 20 levels from original Sokoban game
  • Simple level editor (still need some work)
  • Save your progress
  • More level packs to come!

SCREENSHOTS

UPDATES

v.1.0 - release

DOWNLOAD

CREDITS & THANKS

Super-scripters:

modern algebra

Yanfly

Estriole

Fomar0153

Nicke

GaryCXJk

Last edited by a moderator:

Beruskyfan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
I wrote that the game was  bugged a little- in second level don't work options "restart , quit". The screen turns black. There is lacking option "quit to desktop ". But I admire how much managed to you to make. I know that this is difficult. I congratulate the good work. A lot better  to me than  nightmarish "Pepe porcupine" on Steam. Upload does not work - is lacking the folder "graphics", but I tried the game in the workshop Steam rpgmaker. I wish the success of the game. The game is super

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Beruskyfan I have removed the contents of your post as it was written in Polish and this is an English only site.  If you would like to edit your post and write in English, that will be fine.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Beruskyfan Thanks for your opinion! That means a lot to me and I'll try to fix everything that was broken/bugged so far.

@ksjp17 that was rude I think...

Beruskyfan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
and did you try the free game Berusky (Anakreon http://www.anakreon.cz/?q=node/1)? Many solutions are excellent and would be able to  transfer to your game. (in polish: <--snip-->)  I would be able to help with the editor to arrange a little easy levels. (in polish: <--snip-->)

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@ksjp17 that was rude I think...
It's not rude, its part of the rules of the site here and its his task to enforce them. What else would you have him do? The site is english only, for one it makes it easier to try and help support people if they agree on one language to use and two its not fair to others that people make use of languages that many members won't understand. How would you like someone posting cuss words at you in a foreign language; they can't make exceptions for it just for some people.

This would likely also fall under rule four of posting disruptively as well, although its not mentioned specifically. 

That being said if you have a problem with something a moderator or admin does, leaving comments like this are not the appropriate procedure. If you have a problem with something you need to follow the steps at the bottom of the forum rules here:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/90-forum-rules/&%2Ftopic%2F90-forum-rules%2F=

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@fizzly: Sorry, but them are the rules. This is an English speaking board, and all posts have to be in English. We have no way of knowing if what is posted in other languages is even appropriate for the forums, so the only recourse is to delete it.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Beruskyfan I have again had to remove Polish sentences from your post.  As you can see from the discussion here, posts must be in English.  If you want to have a conversation with someone in Polish, please send them a pm.

Beruskyfan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
This was the translation of English. I send a message in Polish to you @fizzly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simonbelmont88