Warframe

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scythuz, Aug 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Scythuz

Scythuz Explorer Bot *beep beep* Restaff

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Does anybody here play it? If you do, what are your favourite/least favourite warframes, weapons etc?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  2. Poryg

Poryg Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps Veteran

First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    My brother plays it. He always recommends people to use the words "Nezha" and "trap" in the wf chat together in one sentence.

3. Scythuz

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @Poryg I've not had the chance to play Nezha, I heard they're not very good though perhaps that is the real trap haha.

I forgot to mention my mains! I mainly play a pretty generic Ivara stealth build with the rakta cernos/dread as my primary, rakta dark dagger (with covert lethality of course) as my melee and either the akstilletos or atomos as my secondary in case I really need things to die :p

4. Enbara

Enbara Admin Staff Member Veteran

MR25 here so I've played a bit I guess.
    I think of Ember as my main but use a lot of different frames based on mission. Zephyr for plains bounties, Saryn is the only one I can solo 8 waves of ESO with (still no Braton Vandal blueprint...), usually take Trinity or Oberon for Tridolon hunting, Loki for Spy and Rescue sorties, Nyx for Interceptions, etc etc. Really it would be easier to list the frames I never use unless I think "gee, I haven't messed around as [Wukong] in a while" :)

Constantly mixing weapons up too so I don't really think of them in terms of main/sub. I have five more Zaws to finish levelling before we get customizable secondary weapons. :3

Scythuz likes this.
  5. Scythuz

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @Enbara Wow, I feel like a baby now at only MR12! :p Okay so mains probably don't work too well within the context of Warframe so how about favourites/least favourites?

6. JGreene

JGreene Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Just picked it up recently on Xbox, but haven't had much time to play it. It seems fun so far though.

7. chantz

chantz Villager Member

First Language:
    franch
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    I played it a long time ago, very beautiful visually with a classic gameplay but effective, but it's been a while since I play it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2019