Warning Area - Falcao pearl ABS Liquid v.3

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Script Requests' started by IneptAttoney_08, Nov 22, 2019.

1. IneptAttoney_08

IneptAttoney_08 MMORPG! Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesia
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I use the Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v.3 https://falcaorgss.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/falcao-pearl-abs-liquid-v1/script and I have difficulty fighting monsters because the area that will be a projectile trajectory or the area that will be damaged is not notified, is it possible to create a script that can display the warning area?
    Please help me in this matter

2. IneptAttoney_08

First Language:
    Indonesia
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Bump*

3. IneptAttoney_08

First Language:
    Indonesia
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
  4. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    it might help if you explain better what you want, because your explanation is too short and doesn't even tell what that "warning" is supposed to be.

That said, it is extremely unlikely that someone can do this if it goes too deep into the engine. An ABS script is very complex, and a programmer needs to understand it before being able to modify it. Add to that the fact that VXA is legacy and a lot of the scripters moved on to MV's javascript the chances of finding someone to program this are low - but the better your description is, the higher is that chance.

5. IneptAttoney_08

First Language:
    Indonesia
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Thanks for your respons

I apologize in advance for not giving details about the warning referred to here,

what I mean is a graphic that shows which areas the projectile will be traversed by the enemy.

for example the enemy uses magic with a projectile trajectory the width of 1 tile and length of 6 tiles, then when the enemy is casting the magic, the area that will be crossed by the projectile will turn red.

I'm sorry for not explaining in detail about my request