Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have a question. I got a warning point on my account for making too many status updates in one day. So I have some questions. What is a warning point, what does it do, and what does it mean?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is a reminder to follow our rules instead of ignoring them.
As for what it does - at 100 points the forum software automatically bans, but usually we set those points to expire after a short time so that isn't a direct problem.

However, all warnings are stored even after the points expire, so any mod will always be able to check if some one broke rules in the past.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It is a reminder to follow our rules instead of ignoring them.
As for what it does - at 100 points the forum software automatically bans, but usually we set those points to expire after a short time so that isn't a direct problem.

However, all warnings are stored even after the points expire, so any mod will always be able to check if some one broke rules in the past.
Okay, thank you. My warning point expires after 2 weeks. So this thread can be closed :kaojoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tapestried