Calamitous Magic

Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks @hiddenone. More fabulous eventing ideas. I try to use events before plugins because I like the challenge of it and the satisfaction of figuring it out by myself (if I do!) but things like this show me how unaware I am of all the possibilities that exist. Basically, I know nothing! :guffaw: I'm off to try these out - I'm sure they will be super useful.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I'm done for the night but bookmarked this because it's looks like something really cool to try!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Calamitous Magic Honestly I still pick up a few little details here and there from hiddenone's stuff, and I've been using RM for decades.

(I also pick up stuff from Avery's graphic editing tutorials, but that is expected, since I'm not as well versed in that)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anselmo00