Calamitous Magic

Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks @hiddenone. More fabulous eventing ideas. I try to use events before plugins because I like the challenge of it and the satisfaction of figuring it out by myself (if I do!) but things like this show me how unaware I am of all the possibilities that exist. Basically, I know nothing! :guffaw: I'm off to try these out - I'm sure they will be super useful.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I'm done for the night but bookmarked this because it's looks like something really cool to try!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Calamitous Magic Honestly I still pick up a few little details here and there from hiddenone's stuff, and I've been using RM for decades.

(I also pick up stuff from Avery's graphic editing tutorials, but that is expected, since I'm not as well versed in that)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly