eBuddy

Princess of Destiny
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!

I'm new here but I've browsed through these forums before. So, don't bash me if I seem like a noob. :kaodes:

I'm having an issue with the animated water tiles. The tiles update frames in a slightly different pace, making the view look like a giant wave of updated tiles. The video below showcases the issue. I have no extra plug-ins or events active in this map and the map is only 24x20 tiles in size. This problems is more apparent if you use your own custom tiles.

I noticed that quite a few others have had this same issue before but no one seemed to resolve the issue.
I have version 1.4.0. and I don't think my computer is to blame.

Here is a ..rather low quality video clip. :kaoswt:

Thank you already in advance!

eBuddy

Princess of Destiny
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just might be that my computer is to blame.. My friend has 16 Gt of ram and I have 8. Water looks smooth on his computer, but not on mine. :kaosigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum