Yulia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to share some characters portraits and face sets. Those are unused character designs for my own game, you are free to use them in any non-commercial project be it RPG Maker game or visual novel, just credit me. If you need more emotions for those characters ask me in comments here.

Portraits and faces:

Last edited:

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Lovely style, they're beautiful! I :kaoluv: watercolor! Did you use watercolor pencils for them? :)

Yulia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, those are nice! I'd like to see you make a lot more and post them for sale in a pack.
Thank you! I'm going to color and submit some more characters of this style. I would love to create packs for sale but I'm not sure how to sell something here...
Lovely style, they're beautiful! I :kaoluv: watercolor! Did you use watercolor pencils for them?
Thank you very much! I'm really glad people like my art)) I'm using watercolors and different brands of colored pencils (watercolor and usual).

starlight dream

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Your painting technique is refined, you create a feel of textures of the clothes. Keep going!

After you'll have posted 30 messages in the forums, the "Classifieds" section will open up, where you can open a shop for commissions if that interests you. :)

I think there's a specific topic for submitting something for the official store as a pack, but I can't remember where that topic is found :p

starlight dream

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow! That little kid's shirt :o amazing! They're all so cute this time :)

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Very nice work, I love these, and would pay money for a pack of a bunch of them.
One request. Could you make a smirking face for the guy with the dark purple clothes and hair, the guy with the eye shadow?

Queen-of-Ice101

Aveyond Obsessor
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are wonderful^^ I love your style!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love them so much! My favourites are probably: the man with the eyepatch and white clothes, the biker chick, the gothy\vampire looking bloke, the robot in a dress, and the cowboy.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you make a very happy face and a sad face for the girl with the brown hair and puffy jacket? She's very nice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mafina