wave weapons on map?

cheeto899

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just noticed a game called the world is your weapons and you can pick up anything on map and use them as weapon, anybody know how to make the weapons wave on map like this game? Thanks!!!

捕获.PNG

cheeto899

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you might be wanting MOG_ChronoEngine.

Its advised to make your game and maps inside the tutorial so you have always reference how its made.
you can always change things later.
Thank you very much!! I actually looked this plugin, it still modified the character sprite. this game more like floating the weapon around the character so you don`t need to make holding sprite for every weapon which can make the weapon system more interesting. thanks!!!!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you dont need the sprite part, but there is another way which require more patient.
you can tr yto search how to event things, it require some javascript coding, alot of variables,
switches etc when a weapon hits the enemy etc etc.

but you can go around sprite images and have images show only.
there was a patch for it though, but I can recall where though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made an RPG Discord bot and it FINALLY got accepted on top.gg and is already trending!! <3
1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste