Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good day to you folks.

I'm in need of help.

I've been struggling with message window location issue for RPG Maker MV.
In my current project for some reason, I need to change the message window location.
and I believe this has to be done in scripting part, which I'm not really expert of any sort.
I've been searching any plugin that alters default message window locations. however, I've seen no plugin that handles such.

So my question is what should be done if one seeks to change message window's default location?
Currently game seems to handle the X-axis of message window at the center of the screen no matter what resolution and message window size your game has.

I am using Yanfly's message core plugin.

cyanic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I don't think Message Core has built-in adjustment for positioning except for the name box, so you'll have to add your own code or use someone else's. There's this, which lets you place the window wherever, though it doesn't allow you to change the width of the box and isn't really written to best practices (I would set positioning with a plugin command instead of directly setting JS variables).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz