dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm wondering if it's possible to get a code or small plugin to hide the key item category from the shops' sell menu? ^^
I'm not sure if there is a way to do this already, I searched everywhere and only could find the VXA way of doing it with Ruby. By default, all your item categories will show in the shop's sell menu.
All my key items are un-sellable so it would make sense that the catagory wouldn't show on the shop menu at all.
I still want it to show on your normal item menu, so you know you have the key items however.
Thank you for reading and looking through this.

Dragonarkon

Aspiring Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The only option that I am aware of is through the use of one of Yanfly's plugins called "Shop Menu Core". With it, you can use the following notetag to set an item, weapon, or armor so that it cannot be sold:

<Cannot Sell>

Plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2016/01/01/yep-53-shop-menu-core/

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the reply, but I already know how to make items to be un-sellable. What I am looking for is to hide the key item option from the shop menu entirely. Cause if all my key items can't be sold, it would just visually look better if you don't see it in the shop too.

Dragonarkon

Aspiring Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, I see. That would be more visually appealing. Unfortunately I don't know how to do that, but I would be interested to know how to do that if someone has a solution.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atmey