ItsMeDevRoland

MrWater Is here To Help ya, Or ask?
Reaction score
First Language
Python
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Waynee, Nice achievement Plugin By the way, Just a question, Is there any chance or Code you can use to Trigger the Achievement when a team/Player Went to a certain Map Or Area?
Im still new in coding in JavaScript;_;....

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ItsMeDevRoland
You can use a switch as the condition of the achievement and then set that switch to true when the player enters the desired map and it will unlock the achievement.
Code:
$gameSwitches.value(ID)

ItsMeDevRoland

MrWater Is here To Help ya, Or ask?
Reaction score
First Language
Python
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you, also dont worry, ill sure give you a credit, since this is a very big help, Hope you keep continuing your good awesome works :>

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeigold123