ItsMeDevRoland

MrWater Is here To Help ya, Or ask?
Reaction score
First Language
Python
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Waynee, Nice achievement Plugin By the way, Just a question, Is there any chance or Code you can use to Trigger the Achievement when a team/Player Went to a certain Map Or Area?
Im still new in coding in JavaScript;_;....

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ItsMeDevRoland
You can use a switch as the condition of the achievement and then set that switch to true when the player enters the desired map and it will unlock the achievement.
Code:
$gameSwitches.value(ID)

ItsMeDevRoland

MrWater Is here To Help ya, Or ask?
Reaction score
First Language
Python
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you, also dont worry, ill sure give you a credit, since this is a very big help, Hope you keep continuing your good awesome works :>

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok.. coding what should be a simple "everyone is petrified and therefore dead, now go to game over screen" shouldn't involve needing to become Dr. J and dunking from the free throw line(my way of saying "jumping through hoops").
Hmmmm... how many xrays til I get super powers?
..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P4nd48u573r