ItsMeDevRoland

[Error.. Cannot Handle Expression of 'Happiness']
Reaction score
First Language
Python
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Waynee, Nice achievement Plugin By the way, Just a question, Is there any chance or Code you can use to Trigger the Achievement when a team/Player Went to a certain Map Or Area?
Im still new in coding in JavaScript;_;....

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ItsMeDevRoland
You can use a switch as the condition of the achievement and then set that switch to true when the player enters the desired map and it will unlock the achievement.
Code:
$gameSwitches.value(ID)

ItsMeDevRoland

[Error.. Cannot Handle Expression of 'Happiness']
Reaction score
First Language
Python
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you, also dont worry, ill sure give you a credit, since this is a very big help, Hope you keep continuing your good awesome works :>

NotEthan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Howdy. New to the plugin and I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I put in the icon tags for achievements like your initial screenshot, but some of the icons don't appear in game. Is this supposed to happen? 1638828223299.png1638828113145.png

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@NotEthan
Sorry for the late reply.

That's not how you specify icons for achievements, you don't put the icon into the name of the achievement.
Instead, if you add an achievement in the plugin parameters, you can specify two options:
1. Complete Icon (shows only when the achievement was completed)
2. Incomplete Icon (shows only when the achievement is not completed yet)
If you want to show the same icon for both options, then you just input the same icon index in both options.

jsn2001

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey there, this is a great plugin that I have used for years! I'm finally getting around to asking a question I've always had in the back of my head, since it's something I could definitely use right about now.

Is it possible to temporarily disable achievement pop-ups, or to disable pop-ups for specific achievements? My game has multiple endings, and I'd like for each to have a corresponding achievement. I've accomplished this using a combination of this plugin and Olivia's Meta Controls, but the problem is that every time a new game is started, the player gets a pop-up for the achievements of every ending they've completed in previous playthroughs. I want to have pop-ups enabled for every other achievement, but disabled for those. Is there a script call or something I can use?
Thanks in advance!

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@jsn2001
You could have a switch to control which achievements belong to which ending and add that to the achievement condition. Or use the "Achievements disablePopups" and "Achievements enablePopups" plugin commands.

jsn2001

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@jsn2001
You could have a switch to control which achievements belong to which ending and add that to the achievement condition. Or use the "Achievements disablePopups" and "Achievements enablePopups" plugin commands.
Ah that plugin command is exactly what I needed! I can't believe I missed that...
Thank you very much :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Awright ya marshmallows! :kaopride: Here's a peek of what Alice's 8-bit Gothic gonna be like! EXPECT IT! (...in 2025?) :kaoswt:

alice_gothictiles.png
SF_People3_4 added!
index.php

Finds notes for an old side project... Oh, that's right, the two tracks that sounded really cool and gave inspiration for the big bad in that game... Spends day working on cutscene from old notes, looks okay, now lets slot in the first track... um... I did have those tracks??? It was a year or so ago but I did buy them didn't I?
CA9mtHJ.gif

Everything is really confusing for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarloFourQuattro