waynee95's Plugin Collection [NEWEST: WAY_MenuBackgrounds]

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
how to use the CustomOnEquipEval to change main character speed when equip fairy boots or fairy wing accessory? thanks.

waynee95

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@xabileug
Code:
<Custom On Equip Eval>
if (user.actorId() === $gameParty.leader().actorId()) {
$gamePlayer.setMoveSpeed(6);
}
</Custom On Equip Eval>

<Custom On Remove Equip Eval>
if (user.actorId() === $gameParty.leader().actorId()) {
$gamePlayer.setMoveSpeed(4);
}
</Custom On Remove Equip Eval>
Like this for example.

EDIT: We have to make sure to check if the actor that equips this item is the party leader or not.

Last edited:

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is WAY_CustomOnEquipEval compatible with YEP_EquipCore? It says to place the plugin below YEP_EquipCore, so I would assume they are but the on equip evals I have set up are only running when YEP_EquipCore is turned off.

waynee95

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Chazareth
I will send you a DM with a link to a demo project that you can use to recreate that issue. Then I can take a look at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amarantster