- Jul 2, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
NOTE: I am no longer working with RPG Maker and have no interest in getting back into it. This means that I will NOT add any additional features to my plugins nor fix bugs unfortunately. Feel free to make edits yourself. Please refrain from contacting me privately about my plugins.
Create storage systems where the player can store his items.
- Uses the new MV1.5.0 Plugin Parameter
- Create many different storage systems
- Customize every storage system individually, including the Scene
- Compatible with YEP_X_NewGamePlus
- Use YEP_CoreEngine to restrict the player's inventory using the Max Items Paramter
- Add custom categories to the storage system using YEP_X_ItemCategories
Put this plugin at the bottom of the list.
How to create a storage system:
- Open the plugin in the Plugin-Manager.
- Click on Storage Systems.
- Click on a free row.
- Now you can configure the storage system.
Note: Due to time constraints and shift of interests all my plugins are in maintenance mode only which means I only fix critical bugs but don't implement any new additional features.
!!! Make sure to also install WAY_Core !!!
You can get it here https://raw.githubusercontent.com/waynee95/mv-plugins/master/dist/WAY_Core.js
If you want to use this plugin with RPG Maker MZ, check out Project FOSSIL made by @Restart
This work is licensed under the MIT license.
More info here: https://github.com/waynee95/mv-plugins/blob/master/LICENSE