- Jul 2, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Create storage systems where the player can store his items.
- Uses the new MV1.5.0 Plugin Parameter
- Create many different storage systems
- Customize every storage system individually, including the Scene
- Compatible with YEP_X_NewGamePlus
- Use YEP_CoreEngine to restrict the player's inventory using the Max Items Paramter
- Add custom categories to the storage system using YEP_X_ItemCategories
Put this plugin at the bottom of the list.
How to create a storage system:
- Open the plugin in the Plugin-Manager.
- Click on Storage Systems.
- Click on a free row.
- Now you can configure the storage system.
!!! Make sure to also install WAY_Core !!!
You can get it here https://raw.githubusercontent.com/waynee95/mv-plugins/master/dist/WAY_Core.js
If you want to use this plugin with RPG Maker MZ, check out Project FOSSIL made by @Restart
This work is licensed under the MIT license.
More info here: https://github.com/waynee95/mv-plugins/blob/master/LICENSE