waynee95's Storage System

abix123

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First of all, thanks for such a good plugin and forgive me for my English, I wanted to ask you if there is another possibility to change that related to "categories" by means of compatibility with any plugin other than the one provided by YEP, since the price of that plugin It is high for me and I consider it excessive, because I would only want that plugin and not the whole pack, thanks.

Galaxyglow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey there,

This plugin is exactly what I was looking for! I've been using it for a while and love it, but I was wondering something.

I know you're really busy, but is there a way I could edit the plugin on my end to simply skip the final window where it asks how many of an item you would like to withdraw/deposit? In my game I'm using it as a closet and the player will only have one of each item so it's just an extra step.

If not that's totally OK!
Thanks. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gragma