Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MikaTeapot
That is indeed a bug in the plugin. :kaoback:

I sent you a test version where I tried to fix it. Let me know if that fixes it completely, then I can make it public.

MikaTeapot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All seems well at a test, it only lets me withdraw up to the 20 limit total with the rest staying put. :biggrin:

EDIT: It still happens with the loot all button.

Last edited:

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had a feeling that was the case with the Loot All feature, regarding the Item Core's item limit.

MikaTeapot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tested the second one you sent, all works well that I can see!

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated: WAY_StorageSystem v2.5.2
  • Fix bug where removing items from storage would exceed the item limit, if item
    has <Max Items: x> notetag (thanks to @MikaTeapot for reporting that bug)

Updated version can be found on the first page of the thread.

LyraVultur

Non-binary Catbat
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Using this with Fossil in MZ, it's been good! If I wanted to use another crafting system's item tags (such as the more recent VisuStella crafting), is there an easy way to edit the plugin to recognise those tags? Don't want to have to use YEP Core, Item Core etc if I don't have to since I'm using MZ.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as a ddup, VisuStella's plugins are obfuscated, so it would be hard
to make an edit to read them correctly.

even if you have it, it would be hard :)

Zuque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@waynee95 First of all thank you for the plugin, I have yet to play with it more but it was just what I wanted!

Secondly is it possible to make it so that when certain items are Whitdrawn or Deposited into the storage-specific switches could be turned on or off accordingly?

I am planing a Harvest moon-like game and I want the system to check if the player has specific tools in his inventory in order to allow him to activate certain events.

Marianna

Queen of wolves
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@waynee95 First of all thank you for the plugin, I have yet to play with it more but it was just what I wanted!

Secondly is it possible to make it so that when certain items are Whitdrawn or Deposited into the storage-specific switches could be turned on or off accordingly?

I am planing a Harvest moon-like game and I want the system to check if the player has specific tools in his inventory in order to allow him to activate certain events.
Hi @Zuque. I understand why you want to turn on or off the switches according if an item is or not in the storage. @waynee95 I will like that feature too!

But if you only need to check if a "specific tool (item) is in inventory", to trigger certain events, you only need a conditional branch. I guess you mean to check if a specific tool is not in the inventory, but in storage. Right?

Edit: Well, thinking a little more I think that maybe I don't need it. You can use the script provided by @waynee95 in this same post to put the number of a particular storaged item in a variable . So, you can manipulate a switch with a conditional branch on that. It's a bit more work, but I think it can solve your problem. Again... I love so much this plugin. (T__T)

Last edited:

Fenix2222

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I got the error: "this.updateButtons.Visibility is not a function."

rmmz_managers.js:2030 TypeError: this.updateButtonsVisiblity is not a function at Window_StorageNumber.setup (WAY_StorageSystem.js:936) at Scene_Storage.onItemOk (WAY_StorageSystem.js:1191) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.callHandler (rmmz_windows.js:1038) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.callOkHandler (rmmz_windows.js:1279) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.processOk (rmmz_windows.js:1272) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.onTouchOk (rmmz_windows.js:1209) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.processTouch (rmmz_windows.js:1173) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.<computed>.processTouchModernControls (VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine.js:6319) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.<computed>.<computed> [as processTouch] (VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine.js:6319) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.update (rmmz_windows.js:1117)

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Fenix2222 you do know this is for MV and not MZ, if you want to
use it in MZ, did you try out FOSSIL that can make MV plugins work in MZ?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
maybe more luck on the FOSSIL thread because they try to make plugins
work on MV :)

not sure if Waynee has MZ and able to make it work there.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre
The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xerannu