Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MikaTeapot
That is indeed a bug in the plugin. :kaoback:

I sent you a test version where I tried to fix it. Let me know if that fixes it completely, then I can make it public.

MikaTeapot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All seems well at a test, it only lets me withdraw up to the 20 limit total with the rest staying put. :biggrin:

EDIT: It still happens with the loot all button.

Last edited:

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had a feeling that was the case with the Loot All feature, regarding the Item Core's item limit.

MikaTeapot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tested the second one you sent, all works well that I can see!

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated: WAY_StorageSystem v2.5.2
  • Fix bug where removing items from storage would exceed the item limit, if item
    has <Max Items: x> notetag (thanks to @MikaTeapot for reporting that bug)

Updated version can be found on the first page of the thread.

LyraVultur

Non-binary Catbat
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Using this with Fossil in MZ, it's been good! If I wanted to use another crafting system's item tags (such as the more recent VisuStella crafting), is there an easy way to edit the plugin to recognise those tags? Don't want to have to use YEP Core, Item Core etc if I don't have to since I'm using MZ.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as a ddup, VisuStella's plugins are obfuscated, so it would be hard
to make an edit to read them correctly.

even if you have it, it would be hard :)

Zuque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@waynee95 First of all thank you for the plugin, I have yet to play with it more but it was just what I wanted!

Secondly is it possible to make it so that when certain items are Whitdrawn or Deposited into the storage-specific switches could be turned on or off accordingly?

I am planing a Harvest moon-like game and I want the system to check if the player has specific tools in his inventory in order to allow him to activate certain events.

Marianna

Queen of wolves
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@waynee95 First of all thank you for the plugin, I have yet to play with it more but it was just what I wanted!

Secondly is it possible to make it so that when certain items are Whitdrawn or Deposited into the storage-specific switches could be turned on or off accordingly?

I am planing a Harvest moon-like game and I want the system to check if the player has specific tools in his inventory in order to allow him to activate certain events.
Hi @Zuque. I understand why you want to turn on or off the switches according if an item is or not in the storage. @waynee95 I will like that feature too!

But if you only need to check if a "specific tool (item) is in inventory", to trigger certain events, you only need a conditional branch. I guess you mean to check if a specific tool is not in the inventory, but in storage. Right?

Edit: Well, thinking a little more I think that maybe I don't need it. You can use the script provided by @waynee95 in this same post to put the number of a particular storaged item in a variable . So, you can manipulate a switch with a conditional branch on that. It's a bit more work, but I think it can solve your problem. Again... I love so much this plugin. (T__T)

Last edited:

Fenix2222

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I got the error: "this.updateButtons.Visibility is not a function."

rmmz_managers.js:2030 TypeError: this.updateButtonsVisiblity is not a function at Window_StorageNumber.setup (WAY_StorageSystem.js:936) at Scene_Storage.onItemOk (WAY_StorageSystem.js:1191) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.callHandler (rmmz_windows.js:1038) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.callOkHandler (rmmz_windows.js:1279) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.processOk (rmmz_windows.js:1272) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.onTouchOk (rmmz_windows.js:1209) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.processTouch (rmmz_windows.js:1173) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.<computed>.processTouchModernControls (VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine.js:6319) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.<computed>.<computed> [as processTouch] (VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine.js:6319) at Window_StorageItemList.Window_Selectable.update (rmmz_windows.js:1117)

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Fenix2222 you do know this is for MV and not MZ, if you want to
use it in MZ, did you try out FOSSIL that can make MV plugins work in MZ?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
maybe more luck on the FOSSIL thread because they try to make plugins
work on MV :)

not sure if Waynee has MZ and able to make it work there.

andy123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
overlap.pngAnyone know how to fix this overlapping error?

Update: Fixed. You need to edit the "00" in line 843.

Last edited:

yiggityyo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Waynee95, this is a must have plugin, one of my favorites, though I'm having an issue with compatibility. I am willing to pay somebody to make a fix.
I made a post please take a look if you have the time.

I have created actor specific inventories using Himeworks multi inventories plugin, and those inventories have limited capacities using draconis inventory limiter, and all is working great. Beside using your plugin for storage, I also set it up to be the way to transfer items between the multi inventories, because currently with Hime inventories all you can do is merge them. Your plugin works great as a middle man for transferring only the items you want to transfer, though the backpack capacity doesn't show within your storage system, so if you dont do the mental math you risk transfering too many tiems and having them get deleted. I am completely willing to pay for any time it would take to add compatibility. much more details and links to the plugins are in my post. Anyway thanks for the great plugin and have a great day.

edit: forgot to put link to post

Last edited:

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@yiggityyo
Due to time constraints and shift of interests all my plugins are in maintenance mode only which means I only fix critical bugs but don't implement any new additional features.

Compatibility with others plugins that were not explicitly stated in the plugin's description don't fall under bugs but rather feature additions.

If someone else is up for this tasks and wants to implement this, feel free to do so. They can let me know and I would add that addition to the official version.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD
The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.
After years of relying on others and the community to help with making my games, I've decided to delve into the world of scripting. Thought I'd share a few simple scripts that I made that I'm very proud of and excited about!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidlcf