Wayward's MV Resources (Battlers/Sprites/Tiles) (update 190918: Sprite: Actor_SF7 fix)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by WaywardMartian, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Dutch Power Creations

Dutch Power Creations Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    I like the modular stuff, really nice!

2. CCryptozoologist

CCryptozoologist Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks for making those well tiles! I have a map that's down in a well so this is perfect!

3. WaywardMartian

WaywardMartian Is sometimes a giant bee Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Glad you're all enjoying my random graphics. ^_^

Latest: Modular Ballerina. Basic dress, with straps, with sleeves, and different-coloured skirt without tights. With some basic bodies you can just put the clothes over. Technically I built this because I needed an outfit for a faery, but I felt 'ballerina' was more descriptive. Also works for figure skaters.

[​IMG]

Low and CoryH like this.
  4. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    ... By random chance, I think it's 24 hours later. I hadn't been intending to do more sprites yesterday but I just got caught up in playing Frankensprite Puzzle and went overboard. Anyway, Modular People1_4, with eight variations and all sorts of bits taken from other sprites. Basic dress, long skirt, fancy long skirt, no collar, super-fancy, frilly shirt and trousers, basic crop top and trousers, crop blouse and baggy trousers.

[Edited]: I stuck some frilly sleeves on #6 for Extra Bohemian.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    Low and CoryH like this.
  5. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    More of this. Working through the ladies currently because I'm still trying to get the Male Sprite Base done ( I can Frankensprite all day but the base is 90% original and I am way slow at original spriting. ) Actor2_4 gets the Modular treatment with her basic cleric dress, an alternate cleric dress, with baggy trousers and a hood ( up and down ) for a more rogue-type character, and with fitted trousers and a hood ( up and down ) for something more bardic.

[​IMG]

M.I.A. likes this.
  6. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Actor2_5 today. Basic outfit, three variations of full robes, trousers under a long coat version, more cleric-type robes without and with hood, and a cape by itself for easier recolouring.

[​IMG]

M.I.A., CoryH and Low like this.
  7. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Buckled down and got the Male Base done, so made up a full sheet of both bases in some basic skin colours. Drop these behind the appropriate Modular outfits, add your own hair and accessories from your Generator files since the heads are the same size.

[​IMG]

Kenode and Low like this.
  8. Krystek_My

Krystek_My Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  9. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Krystek_My No. I don't use SV myself, so I've got no drive to make SV Battlers.

10. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    New day, new set of outfits - ModularPeople3_4. Princess variations: Basic, minus necklace and gloves for a more generic party dress, every frill and bow I could cram on, different skirt and sleeves, cape with bare shoulders, shawl, travel cape, and travel incognito cape that can be layered over the travel cape.

[​IMG]

StaticUndertones likes this.
  11. StaticUndertones

StaticUndertones Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    These are really great. I like how you're making outfits in different styles. I'm always looking for that.

12. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks!

Next up is Actor2_3. Used this guy for the monk robes, but here he is a bit less ascetic. Basic, trousers, cape under the shawl, cape over the shawl, fancy shawl, plain, plain with hood down, plain with hood up.

[​IMG]

13. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I thought that Actor4_3 would be harder than he was because of his long hair and assorted fiddly bits, but once I started he sorted out fairly quickly ( I really wanted to do this one - 4_3 was my favourite design from the Dark Fantasy pack. ) Basic outfit, minus his potion belt, plain overcoat, plain with potions belt, just the hat, fancy dark cleric, plague doctor ( can just straight be used as a character without a base because the base would be completely covered, ) and a fixed version of the official character because his chest strap in top row frame #3 was goofed up.

[​IMG]

14. Krystek_My

Krystek_My Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @WaywardMartian could you do "solo" mask for him? Like mask, but without hat? And robe hood for this one?

15. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I can separate the parts out easy enough. I'll have that done later today when I've got a chance to mess with it.

[ETA]: @Krystek_My - I wasn't totally sure what you meant by 'robe hood', so I put a hood on the basic Actor4_3 outfit and did the plague doctor outfit without the mask. Also the mask by itself, mask with straps, and the one on the bottom row is mask pre-shaded to work with the hoods if you don't want any face showing.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  16. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    And more of this. Time for the generic guard - People3_8 - getting the Frankensprite treatment. Basic armour, helmet, armour with cape, breastplate only, torso armour over a robe for a cleric, breastplate over a robe for a warlock, warlock with potions, breastplate and potion with trousers.

[​IMG]

M.I.A. likes this.
  17. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It's witch time with Actor2_6. Basic, outer cape for easier recolouring, giant evil queen shoulderpads, a bit of armour for a warlock, a fancy skirt for a fortuneteller, something plain for a hedge witch, hedge witch with hood, and trousers for an apprentice.

[​IMG]

CoryH, StaticUndertones and Alkorri like this.
  18. Alkorri

Alkorri Proofreading Penguin Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Just wanted to tell you that you are an absolute lifesaver. I was dreading having to edit some DF sprites myself with my limited art skills, and you have gone above and beyond with the modular easily colorised clothing. I can't wait to see what else you do. Again, thank you so much!

19. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Alkorri Thanks for the thanks! ^_^ I'm just glad others find this stuff useful.

No outfits ready to go tonight, so have more bases. Elf ( using the ears from the Generator, ) orc ( from the Monsters, ) a couple variations of orcs or half-orcs, demon ( SF Monsters, ) varition on the demon, one with the minotaur's ears ( Monsters, ) and a zombie ( SF monsters. ) Decided against using the minotaur head because I think a minotaur ought to be bigger than a basic human.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. WaywardMartian

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Carrying on, it's Actor3_8 ( 2_8 on the DF sheets but 3_8 on the default sheets so, whatever. Marsha. ) Basic outfit, no apron, trousers, no apron and different shirt, fancy skirt and bare shoulders, fancy skirt and shawl, using the sleeves for a peasant blouse, and going really off-script with a warrior/berserker outfit.

[​IMG]