Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
( Oops, forgot the TOS: )
TERMS:
- You need to have RPG Maker MZ ( because I mostly do RTP edits and Frankenspriting )
- Credit to Wayward Martian Graphics ( because it still took work )
- Free ( with credit ) for commercial/non-commercial RPGMaker games ( I'd like to see what you do with them )
- I do not take requests

----------

Background fields for the icons so's you can make your own easier.

MZIconsBackgrounds.png

----------
TILE CHARACTERS:
!DoorsSecret-01.png

!DoorsSecret-02.png

!FloorsSecret-01.png

!MirrorTricks.png

Last edited:

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That #1 Secret Door is awesome. Now I'm going to have to find an excuse to use it!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I too love secret stuff; thanks for sharing these! :LZSbleh:

Iavasechui

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice pity none of them match the wall I used for my secret passageway but I am gonna use these for others if needed ^_^

zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That's cool. I've had to do some stuff that involved fighting with GIMP to get some similar door setups. No clue why GIMP fights me the way it does but things do seem to smooth out if I use it more often. Sadly I've not used it near enough over the years to get completely comfortable with it.....

@Iavasechui you can paste the wall piece into GIMP and use the shear tool to make the frames of the secret door opening. Bit of work but nice to see in action once you get it going :)

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks, all! ^_^
And while I'm on a secret and spooky kick, a whole lot of animations for your mirrors. Secret passages, spooky people looking back at you, a talking mirror for your evil queen, pretty shimmering colours, showing a Quest Sword, and magic portals.

!MirrorTricks.png

( Oop - I think I bumped this thread a few hours too early with new stuff. I got excited. ¬_¬ )

Last edited:

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a project that I gave up on (couldn't figure out a plot to complete it) but the villain was an old witch who'd stay young by trapping people into a video game world where forcing them to play kept her looking young. Your mirror witch reflection will be perfect for that project if I ever revisit it!

I'll definitely be using some of these though. Thank you, thank you!

zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'd recommend revisiting that project as it sounds cool :)

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, @zzmmorgan :LZSsmile:

I'm working on something for a friend right now so think I'll actually have a finished project. I never was good at storytelling so I use humor to compensate. Coming up with a cohesive plot is still pretty challenging for me though.

Last edited:

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I can't think of a plot for the Spooky Game Jam but I can make stuff for the rest of you. Even more secret doors, now with a couple trapdoors with different things under them. #6 is just a generic fade-in tunnel for if nothing else works.

!DoorsSecret-02.png

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
oooooh... these are going to come in handy xD
Great work!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What the writer wrote: "The curtain is blue."
The readers: "There must be a hidden meaning behind this, perhaps to convey the character emotions ...".
What the writer has in mind: "The curtain is frickin' blue".
Time to share something!
hmZFwQe.png

I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from various huts in Africa.
Have a great night! :D
I really need to buy a new mouse. Mine's keeps double-clicking and makes me waste A LOT of time eventing
How come there's no spooktober game jam? I thought horror maker games were some of the most popular genre out there...
"I didn't know X song was about that!" Uh... why? Do you not listen to the lyrics? I mean, I guess that makes sense. We live in a world where nobody listens, but everyone wants to be heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florian973