WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Denadora There's various tall sprites around the forums ( I'd dig up Avery's handy collected lists for you but take-out will be arriving shortly. ) But if this is the style you like best, I'm not going to complain. ;) I'm glad you like them. ^_^

MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
wow i like all your sprites, i like this tall style the most, thanks a lot for your hard work.

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@MrKEK I'm glad you like them. ^_^ ( And I'm just going to toss up a link to your thread with your edits in so anyone looking here can find them. )

MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
great thank you very much.

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Made a cute bard this month and decided her name was Tiffany. She'll show up on the sheet whenever the board updates its cookies or whatever it does.
TestChara-19.gif

Wayward-BonusCharacters-02.png

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Got my plus-size sprites done! Now to get some clothing parts done so I can make characters with them. And, of course, elf ears or orc ears or demon horns can be put on them, since those are all basic humanoids.
Wayward-Bases-Humans-Plus.png

Seymour35

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
france
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone, I don't speak English, I go through google translate. I would simply like to know, if someone can help me to know how this serves its sprites. I am new to rpg maker MV, I would like to need likes. I suppose you have to copy and paste the resources in the generator, but I'm afraid of making mistakes, at worst my discord is lich #4031, thank you in advance I really need you. Thank you.

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I spent February working on my Plus bases and clothing so of course I have to show it off with a character. This month you get Arty the Moon Witch:
TestChara-20.gif

She'll show up on the sheet whenever the board updates or whatever:

Beewo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Good stuff, just what I was looking for. Thanks a lot^^

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Rkyfat Amazing edit! I like that you managed to add Gandalf's staff to the sprite.

Rkyfat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks Wayward, might have a go at turning some of your child sprites to hobbits! Love your work on these.

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Practising some different styles and I picked one of your characters as inspiration to make a face for - it's not very good so any feedback is appreciated

face.png

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Finnuval Cute! Mulligan was one of my favourite designs so I'm thrilled to see art of him. ^_^

In terms of critique, the face isn't quite lined up right - the cheeks and the horns are parallel to each other but the eyes aren't quite in line. The eye and ear on his right need to come down a little without changing the contour of his cheek. And one nitpicky bit is the shadow cast on the hat brim by his left horn. The shadow's where it should be, but it lines up so exactly with his left eyebrow that it creates the illusion that his eyebrow is really long. I'd say just get rid of the shadow on the thin edge of the hat to break that line. Overall solid and your colouring and lighting is on-point, as usual. ^_^

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks. Yeah you're right about the critiques, even the eyebrow one xD
I'll taken it to heart :)

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
April showers bring ... well, a bunny lady. I'd claim I was being clever with bunnies and Easter but really I was just messing around with new pieces and thought the rabbit ears turned out pretty good. Anyway, here is Dawn, to run your inn, sell springtime-themed items, or be your massive DPS sorcerer with Easter egg-themed attacks and killer rabbit companions, I'm not the boss of you.
TestChara-21.gif

As usual, she will show up to fill out this sheet whenever the cookies update or whatever.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
What would an RPG Maker roster without the obligatory bunnygirl ;3
Well done and I like the details on her dress :3

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Originally I was going to leave it with just the stripes and flowers at the hem but it wasn't enough so I added more flowers halfway up. As long as I'm doing a vague Easter-theme, she ought to be decorated like an egg. :D

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
A friend of mine has gotten super into Naruto so I made a little anime ninja man. I know very little about anime except everyone tends to have pun or otherwise silly names so I've saddled this poor fellow with Supaikuhea:
TestChara-22.gif

And he gets the honour of starting off a new character sheet:
Wayward-BonusCharacters-03.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Current status screens for Shadows of the Earth: The Vrila'an Legend. Need to do something about the color scheme lol
Captura de pantalla (259).pngCaptura de pantalla (260).png
My first serious victim in game hacking - Pawnbarian.
Diana Path 2.png
I love these two design wise lol... The high school principal and the captain of the women's wrestling team. they team up as bosses to save the school's accreditation.
Kanori24 wrote on TheRamenGirl's profile.
I love your profile pic. Definitely one of my favorite scenes from OPM :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bleach