WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Right, there were made to fit MV but they're not MV so I think this thread belongs in General Resources? Anyway, I've been working on tall sprites for a bit and feel I ought to round it all up in one place.

Terms of Use: Free to use either non-commercial or commercial with credit to Wayward Martian Graphics. I'd like to see what you end up doing with them, but that part's a suggestion rather than a command.
Editing is allowed, I just want credit for the parts I did.

BASES:
Basic Humans
Wayward-Bases-Humans.png

Wayward-Bases-Elves.png

Wayward-Bases-Orcs.png

BEHAVIOUR BASES:

Wayward-Poses-HandHolding.png

Wayward-Poses-Kissing.png

PRE-MADE CHARACTERS:
Standard adventuring party. I've named them Leo, Arabelle, Paula, and Sergei.
Wayward-BasicHeroes.png

Morg'ret - Nyxiel - Doc Plagueius - Ace Heart
Robin - Iris - Chalceus
Wayward-BonusCharacters-01.png

Wayward-Elfkisser.png

GENERAL ANSWERS:
- Yes, I do intend on making bases in other sizes. No, I have no idea when I'll get to it.
- Yes, I'm already working on a few behaviour bases.
- Yes, the intent is to make packs for sale once I sort out some other stuff.
- Yes, I do intend to keep adding random free characters based on whatever I'm proud of at the time. I'm aiming for monthly.
- No, you don't have to use the names I give them. I just give them names because it helps me keep track of them.
- No, I am not known for taking requests.

Last edited:

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New character, since I'm trying to keep on a monthly schedule:
TestChara-10.gif

I was trying to make a sorceress and ended up with a Space Diplomat, though nothing says she can't still be a sorceress. In theory she should be on the Bonus Characters sheet but the board is doing that thing again where reuploaded images don't show changes immediately. :p

Last edited:

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Big ol' update. First, the character of the month. The original idea was a generic guard, but that is way less interesting to me than an animated armour.
Thus, Chalceus -
TestChara-12.gif
I'll be adding them to the Bonus Characters sheet, whenever the board accepts I want the updated version shown. :p

And a couple of behaviour sheets - hand-holding and kissing, both modular so you can swap around whatever characters you've made the behaviour sprites for instead of needing to make each action as a couple.
Wayward-Poses-HandHolding.png

Wayward-Poses-Kissing.png

And, as a bonus, some premade smooching so you can see how it works. I picked the two elf characters I had solely for the Elfkisser joke:

Wayward-Elfkisser.png

In action, it looks like this:
ElfkisserTest-01.gif

Last edited:

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EWWWWWWWWW! :LZYyuck:
(joking about kissing/hand-holding)

Nice job on these sprites and I love the "character of the month" idea! I think Ace Heart might be my favorite. :LZSexcite:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05