wcif Rpgmaker vxace Smelly animation

WeeMoffling

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Im looking for an animation to play on the map, like the !other files, i want to make a pile of garbage look like it has flies on it or somthing. somthing to let you know that it really really stinks. idk if anyone knows of any thing like that but id appriciate.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is not an animation as defined by the database, but a sprite with its default 3-frame-stepping-animation.

WeeMoffling

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
that is not an animation as defined by the database, but a sprite with its default 3-frame-stepping-animation.
okay, it still moves. i wasnt sure what to call it. know of any?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think Celianna's modern day tileset has garbage with flies

WeeMoffling

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think Celianna's modern day tileset has garbage with flies
i would be more interested in free to use materials. I think hers are pay to use.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neikoku