Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

About The Game

WE WERE invites players to relive key events in the history of the Y'tuk, a race whose world has long since been destroyed. Through six episodes, players will relive key events in the history of the Y'tuk civilization, from the dawn of their society to the very last days of their world before it becomes uninhabitable.

And although WE WERE is a record of who these people were, the game is designed around the idea that these stories were intended for others to live though as interactive movies of a sort. Players will be able to make choices that affect the outcome of each episode and some choices will even affect the overarching plot line that exists in the Prologue and Epilogue.

WE WERE is feature complete, though not content complete.  It is intended to be released as an episodic title.  I am posting here both to spread awareness about the project and to invite feedback from the RPG Maker community.

Steam Greenlight

If you have a Steam account and are interested in helping my game see a commercial release, then please vote for my game on Steam Greenlight.  It can be found here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=590593287

I've also submitted the game to GOG.com, but since they take a more hands on approach (meaning they actually converse with the developer of a game before deciding), there's really nothing you can do there, but thanks for the thought?

Screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
This is actually really really neat and something I'd love to play on my phone.
I read/played up to the prologue select but I'll try it out more later and give some feedback, but so far so good! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Closed at OP's request

Project has now been released commercially. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)
so like with the whole 'familiarity breeds contempt thingy', how are you supposed to tell if your title screen/battle music gets really tedious after a few dozen plays or if you're just personally hella sick of it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesuProYT