Not open for further replies.

trevbot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
EDIT:

This problem has been solved! The problem was that Skill slot 1 had been set to "Hit Physical" in stead of "Normal Attack" which overwrote all the weapon animations.

This problem just started happening to me a few minutes ago, and I didn't change anything that (I think) should affect it.

Basically I have a weapon (pictured below) with a specific animation. However, whenever a character with that weapon equipped attacks, the default animation (Hit Physical) is played instead of the animation I have selected. I have tried this with a number of different weapons, and they all play the same animation no matter what is assigned.

I should add that the correct animation was playing before. All I have done since seeing it work properly are: Create a new State, Create a new Skill, Initialize the Battle Tester.

EDIT: I should also mention that this issue happens both in the Battle Tester and in the full game test mode.

Weapons.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOLLARTA