Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!,

Here are a few swords / animations i have made for MV, i have a pretty huge library my plan is to make large bundles to sell of ITCH. But a lot of people on the forums have provided a lot of free assets that have made my dev process soooo much better so i wanted to give away some of my assets i made to give back a little so i am posting a bunch on here for all to use how ever you wish.

i do not have trails for all of them yet, i have stuff in a lot of styles and sizes i have two types of games im making one has a more pixel look to it, so some items will be more pixelated then others. ill try and categorize them to size. Some are designed for some of them taller characters alot of people use and some were made for my DF style characters as well.

if you want a source file to make some adjustments or add some trails i am fine with that just DM me and ill make it available to you. My stuff is made in Pixel Studio and Photoshop i have PSD and PSP for all my stuff.

I do my trails with 60% opacity i found it looks better in game that way atleast to me, on the forum it does not blend as well with the white BG.

--- 32x32 --
[Icons and animation]

Icon Set->RMMV Swords sprite 2.png

Sword-1_0003_Sword-3.pngSword-1_0005_Sword-1.pngSword-1_0001_Sword-5.png

Icon Set-> RMMV Swords Sprite.png

Sword-1_0000_Sword-6.pngSword-1_0002_Sword-4.png
Sword-1_0004_Sword-2.png

-- Weapons with no trails --
[24x24 were made for my pixel game]

234.png236.png141.png102.png64.png49.png43.png23.png
56.png231.png226.png39.png26.png57.png58.png

--- Weapons with no trails --
[40x50 for the really tall sprites]

Layer 3.pngLayer 4.pngLayer 5.pngLayer 6.pnglayer 7.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole