CameronCalvert

LazyCam
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
When attacking with the attack command the [sV] Attack motions display fine, but when using skills such as Double attack it's as if you're punching the enemy. How can I fix this? I basically want them to swing their weapon while using skills like they do with normal attacks. Thanks!

EDIT: Added a picture to show that the weapon doesn't swing while using a skill

ere.png

ere2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kendarkun

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indian
Did you make sure that you are wearing the correct weapon type?

Brintax

Beginner
Reaction score
First Language
German
Check if there's the right animation attached to the skill. 

Or maybe youre wearing the wrong weapon type.

CameronCalvert

LazyCam
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The weapon type is set as Sword and the animation is set to normal attack. it shows the correct animation (sword slash) but it just looks like he's punching the enemy as he doesnt get the sword out to attack like with normal attacks :( same with my mage class.. just casts spells with their hands :(

einlanzer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, not sure what's going on with this either. No matter what I change, only regular attacks use the weapon animation. 

CameronCalvert

LazyCam
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ugh... Yeah, it seems to be part of how this RPG maker works.. I hope there will be a plugin or something to allow weapon animations to show while using skills... :(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProjectElpizo