WheatTon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using RPG Maker MV.
I recently bought Fallen Angel Olivia's Weapon Swap plugin, for a project. I read the description where it says that it adds a weapon slot for each weapon type, but assumed I could figure out how to turn it off. The main character of the game can use every weapon type, but can only equip 2 at a time. I wanted the ability to swap between just the two, but allow players to customize based on what weapons they wanted to use, as each type works differently. I thought that Yanfly's Equip Core could also overwrite this problem, but it doesn't.

I have attempted to edit the code myself, but I'm not too savvy at Java yet.

TLDR: I want to swap weapons in battle, but have only 2 weapon slots that work for any weapon types.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nobody can help you as it's a paid plugin. They would have to have purchased the plugin themselves to even look at it, and then they would not be able to share any code changes here if they were able to solve it.

I think people who sell plugins should always be the first contact point when you are having trouble with the plugins. Have you contacted her?

WheatTon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I didn't even think about the fact of it being a paid plugin. Also I didn't think of contacting the original author. Simple things sometimes slip my mind. Thank you for reminding me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Need Antidote for a cold. x,x
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:
How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tzimisce0573