Status
Not open for further replies.

St3alth Zone

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it possible to have Weapons and Armor to spawn with different stats and bonuses like Guns in Borderlands and Weapons/Armor in Diablo III? I've tired looking this up but nothing has shown up for RPG Maker MV. Is there any possible way of doing this? Thanks in advance. :D

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yanfly also has a plug-in which puts a variance on all items as well, which will do what you want. Just be careful to set it up well, or else you can find a sword which gives -10 ATK.

Should we close this now though, since you have an answer?

St3alth Zone

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yanfly also has a plug-in which puts a variance on all items as well, which will do what you want. Just be careful to set it up well, or else you can find a sword which gives -10 ATK.

Should we close this now though, since you have an answer?

Yeah. You can close it if the post has no use any more. Also the Yanfly plugin, which is it?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yanfly Item Core, I think. Afraid I'm not for sure though, so may be best to keep to the plug-in already suggested unless you have a reason to change it.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?
My friend just gave me chocolate milk at lunch today! My day is now 1000x better. Yay, choco milky!! :kaojoy:
RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasciturus