Status
Not open for further replies.

St3alth Zone

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it possible to have Weapons and Armor to spawn with different stats and bonuses like Guns in Borderlands and Weapons/Armor in Diablo III? I've tired looking this up but nothing has shown up for RPG Maker MV. Is there any possible way of doing this? Thanks in advance. :D

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yanfly also has a plug-in which puts a variance on all items as well, which will do what you want. Just be careful to set it up well, or else you can find a sword which gives -10 ATK.

Should we close this now though, since you have an answer?

St3alth Zone

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yanfly also has a plug-in which puts a variance on all items as well, which will do what you want. Just be careful to set it up well, or else you can find a sword which gives -10 ATK.

Should we close this now though, since you have an answer?

Yeah. You can close it if the post has no use any more. Also the Yanfly plugin, which is it?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yanfly Item Core, I think. Afraid I'm not for sure though, so may be best to keep to the plug-in already suggested unless you have a reason to change it.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..
DerniBorges wrote on TSR's profile.
Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
bug2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soryumi