Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Name 3 Weapons that comes to your mind when you think of Survival Game in a Forest / Ruins setting in increasing order of their Danger. Magic weapons and Futuristic weapons are not allowed btw :)

I could think of.. let me see.. A Machette, A Pair of Boxer Gloves and a Shotgun in that order. Just want to know what everybody thinks of as a "Weak", "Ok-ish" and "Strong" Survival weapon.

Redeye

Chronicles Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You consider Boxing Gloves to be more dangerous than a Machete? :unsure:

I doubt you'll find many guns (or at least functional guns) in a wilderness survival setting. The best progression I can think of is Pocket Knife --> Machete / Makeshift Spear --> Maybe a rusty pistol with limited ammo that you find through an incredible stroke of luck. Other than that, I'm not sure what exactly to suggest here.

AfroKat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Blunt (bat/club/pipe) -> Sharp (knife/knife/rusty... Sharp thing) -> long and sharp (makeshift sword/spear/bow) -> ranged wpn -> gun/real sword/axe

Lenneth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Honestly, a sturdy and sharp stick that can be splintered into something sharp as a low grade weapon. Maybe chance of breaking but abundant and quick to make. Or not breakable but low damage with a safe range for easy one on one against melee attackers.

Then when you have some tools you could put sticks together to make simple weapons like crafting a sharp object or stone with a branch to make a sword for less range and higher damage

Then finish it off by making more modern weapons like guns a rare find with ammo being even rarer.

Just my opinion... maybe I was too stick themed but sticks should be abundant in a forest so that's what came to mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.
Recently posted a demo of my game online. Now I have no idea what to do with myself o_O What is the reason for my existence now...
I'm feeling a lot better this week. Some of the rules in my country for isolation changed a little, so I was able to see friends in person again, which was a huge relief. Thanks everyone for giving me some sympathy last week when I was having a rough time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Densuki