Weapons

mike_312

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi guys, I wanted to know if you could help me answer a question in rpg maker mv. I have created a new type of weapon "spell book" and I want that in battles, just like a sword comes out when you attack, a bow etc, I want a book to come out (I made the sprite) and I want to know where that is configured , thank you!

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need to go to database, then to types. You need to create new weapon type there, then you go to system and when there are all weapons you chose your new type and give it motion and image (proabbly User Defined 1 should be book. If you created weapon with single sprite you need plugins. Here are two examples.
Additionally you can use Yanfly's Weapon Animation (this one is paid plugin) or Rexal's Weapon Sprite Enchanced

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS