Mustardcap

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, I thought this was a fairly simple thing to do.

But when I load into the game there is absolutely zero rain on screen.

1660091392463.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is wrong is the fact that you give the weather command sixty times per second, always restarting it from zero and never giving it enough time to complete.

you need to switch off the parallel process after giving the command once.

Mustardcap

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
what is wrong is the fact that you give the weather command sixty times per second, always restarting it from zero and never giving it enough time to complete.

you need to switch off the parallel process after giving the command once.
Like this?

It still doesn't work.
1660093981389.png1660093964152.png

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Highest Eventpage Number that is fullfilling its Page Conditions is used as active Eventpage.
Therfor in your setup Page 2 will always be active and page 1 never.
Flip the 2 Pages and it should work.

But your solution will make that next time you enter the map, it will not execute again.
In case you want it to happen every time you enter the map... than do only 1 Eventpage
and use the Event command "Erase".
It deletes the Event until the Map is reloaded.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Highest Eventpage Number that is fullfilling its Page Conditions is used as active Eventpage.
Therfor in your setup Page 2 will always be active and page 1 never.
That's...not correct. Page 2 has the condition of Self Switch A on, so it will never be active until the OP's Page 1 has run once to turn that Self Switch on. The two pages are in the correct order.

@Mustardcap If you're not seeing anything happen with that event...make sure that after you made changes, you saved the project and started a new playtest (not loaded a save game). Otherwise, look at any plugins you have installed that might change how this functions.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I agree with the above - the event is now correct, and if it still doesn't work then it does not exist on the map you expect it to be.

there are several reasons why that could have happened, most of them are already listed above.
I suggest you temporarily give both pages of the event different sprites. That way you can see that the event is on the map and which page is currently active.
save and test again and if it still doesn't work report to use which of the two sprites you can see on the map (or neither)

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My bad, i miss looked the Picture, sorry my fault, yes it is the correct order in the Pictures.

I tryed to reproduce the Error, but no matter what i try, it is raining.
No matter if i give the command 60 times per second, have autorun events to try to bug it,
but nothing works, it is always raining.

Thats why i assume the cause of the error must lie somewhere unknown.
@Mustardcap can you retest this in a fresh Project without any Plugins or other Events, and than
let us know if it is working?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, yeah. It's there.

Clarn Hold
(No storylines)
There was a tutorial on how to draw anime eyes. Just draw Among Us. So I tried.
Screenshot_107.jpg
DamageActor3_7.png added!
index.php

Making a "characters first appearance" drawing for my game. Now I just have to finish the sprite art animation for her grand entrance.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guymelul