mike_312

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HI tried to put this kind of shadows or weather on the map and for someone reason they don´t appear, I use rpg maker mv, any solution?clima_imagen_rpgmaker.png

Attachments

• clima_imagen_rpgmaker.png
    clima_imagen_rpgmaker.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 0

autodidact

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,
It looks like you are putting the image on the "Parallax Background" image option.
This option is actually for background like the sky, a city in the distance, or forest trees. It shows where there are empty tiles, so if you have a full map, then you won't be able to see it.

If all you need is a static image, then try the "Show Picture" event command on page 2 (see below image) under the category "Picture".

For weather, there is a different built-in option. But it isn't very flexible. (See below)
I suggest using a plugin instead for weather effects.

1628183274045.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magenz