takashi1kun

spaghetti god code
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spain Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello, first sorry for my bad english, this more than a plugin is a implementation of this: https://github.com/Irrelon/html-to-canvas to rpg maker, sience it have a free licence to modify distribute etc... im going to adapt it to rpg maker mv
Why im going to put html in my game?
for example you can use html to create in a easy way informative menus or whatever you like, you can implement an internal "wiki" to the game, or whatever you want

this is an example whit youtube opened playing a video:

VIDEO(I know i should demostrate in a sample project whitout other plugins but im doing this for one of my two main projects so, my plugin is only the web paged, just ignore the others)

573dcdb106ba7.png

------

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently in the mood to write horror.
Someone do something scary.
I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexan_GZ