Wecoc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Catalan
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thanks! This stuff is great! The only thing is I'm bad at tileset management so maybe some stuff I can just use as is?

I'm not great at tileset management either, and when making graphics I don't like restricting myself to the default tileset structure. Also, not everyone maps the same way, there's parallax, doodads, etc.

But well, if someone wants to make some tilesets from the graphics I've been making and post them here, I think some people (including me, of course) will appreciate it :ahappy:

Probably not everything would fit there, though... :aswt:

Last edited:

Wecoc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Catalan
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I hear you guys, I know exactly what the MZ RTP needs the most...

OUTER SPACE!

mv-tiles-outerspace.png

Either that or more trees, I'm not sure.

mv-tiles-trees.png

Wecoc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Catalan
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Even though some palettes are weird, the MZ RTP has nice textures. I got some new floors and walls just by playing a bit around. Also, the bridge floor didn't tile properly, so I fixed that.

mv-tiles-others.png

I made new simpler switches.

mv-charas-switch.png

Last edited:

Wecoc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Catalan
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Big update today, I made a castle! Call me crazy, but I don't think whoever's living there is one of the goodies...

World: Dark Castle
mv-tiles-darkcastle-B.png

World: Dark Castle (recolor 1)
mv-tiles-darkcastle-B-recolor1.png

World: Dark Castle (recolor 2)
mv-tiles-darkcastle-B-recolor2.png

I used my program WecTools for the cylindrical towers, both the wall and the roofs (combining the lineal and circular options). Even with that I had to edit them heavily and I'm not sure whether I did the best job on that... The doors probably would need a closed version that opens in a way it looks like it opens its mouth. I may try that in a future.

I think that's all for spoopytown :aswt:

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah! Roofs! :) Just as important as trees, I think. Thank you, Wecoc!

raffle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're a legend, thank you so much for sharing these :kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new trailer for Manafinder! It's the TGS trailer! :D I'm very happy with the result!
sooo... im gonna go ahead and release all my game ideas on android as Beta. Everyone will be nice right? cause its Beta... right?...

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moss-eater