Wed Freebies, Missing SV/Icon files

trickyDiv

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi. I'm relatively new to RPGMaker MV and these forums. I'm trying to import the Wednesday freebies I receive through Steam and I noticed that I seem to be missing necessary files.

I have a bunch of  TV and TVD files, but there's no SV files included the dlc. There's no included "icon" files for the Variation folder, either. Thinking maybe it was Steam's problem, I tried looking in the .rar files found in the forum, but no luck there either.

After searching Google and the forums it seems nobody else has this issue, so apparently it's just my problem. If anyone could fill me in I'd appreciate it. And Is there another tutorial I should be reading for this besides the one I found here

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

trickyDiv

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Nobody has responded, so maybe I need to be more specific. So, for example, from the freebies, I took the mage hat that looks almost like Mickey Mouse ears. It was named "TVD_AccB_pMAGE.png". I also have the "_c.png" file. I renamed both to "TVD_AccB_p09.png" and "TVD_AccB_p09_c.png", respectively, since that's the next highest number. However, it won't show up in the character generator. I assume this is because there's no "icon" file for the Variation section. And there's no Sideview Battler images either, because the SV file for this part is missing. If these are new parts for the generator via the Wednesday freebies, why are those necessary files missing?

TVD_AccB_pMAGE1.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
Girls with swords are cool on their own. Then I give them guns. *Profit*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum