trickyDiv

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi. I'm relatively new to RPGMaker MV and these forums. I'm trying to import the Wednesday freebies I receive through Steam and I noticed that I seem to be missing necessary files.

I have a bunch of  TV and TVD files, but there's no SV files included the dlc. There's no included "icon" files for the Variation folder, either. Thinking maybe it was Steam's problem, I tried looking in the .rar files found in the forum, but no luck there either.

After searching Google and the forums it seems nobody else has this issue, so apparently it's just my problem. If anyone could fill me in I'd appreciate it. And Is there another tutorial I should be reading for this besides the one I found here

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

trickyDiv

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Nobody has responded, so maybe I need to be more specific. So, for example, from the freebies, I took the mage hat that looks almost like Mickey Mouse ears. It was named "TVD_AccB_pMAGE.png". I also have the "_c.png" file. I renamed both to "TVD_AccB_p09.png" and "TVD_AccB_p09_c.png", respectively, since that's the next highest number. However, it won't show up in the character generator. I assume this is because there's no "icon" file for the Variation section. And there's no Sideview Battler images either, because the SV file for this part is missing. If these are new parts for the generator via the Wednesday freebies, why are those necessary files missing?

TVD_AccB_pMAGE1.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If it gets 6 degrees hotter we've reach 100
I am finally done making the 'superbosses' in my game!
I'm happy because oh my gosh they were a lot of work, but I'm also sad because I love database work... And also because I loved making stupid powerful bosses ._.
Question for anyone who reads Slip into Ruby or Jump into Javascript: do I sometimes get too "explainy" with the methods/functions? Would it be more useful if I stuck to explaining what the code is doing rather than also delving into minutiae of the technical side of it?
That moment when you try to figure out a color scheme for an alien ship so that it's something other than "Grey on Grey".
It's up for viewing! See what happened when EquestriAlert got tested in 1997... or was it a test? Did somepony hack the system? Or did somepony push the wrong switch? Even Adagio Dazzle (the owner of the channel) has no clue.

Can you put the pieces together? Don't worry, the game isn't over yet! There's more pieces to add on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbelluco