Weird Battle mechanics !!!!

Medo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
when I click on the guard button in the battle ,it applies damage to the enemy and kills it with in one hit!!!! ....I want to edit this (Guard) ,How and where to edit it or just delete this button ??????? (Picture down)

asdfghj.png

Feliaria

Good with Ideas, Bad with Execution
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Guard is the second skill in your skill list in the database. So if it deals damage there, your guard will deal damage.

If you want to get rid of it entirely, I would recommend Bobstah's Battle Commands plugin (found at the link:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is nothing weird here - the button "guard" is fixed to use the skill #2 (see the note on that skill), the same way the attack button is fixed to use skill #1.

If they do something strange, then that is because you changed them in your database.

I really suggest you take the time to learn the engine instead of just experimenting and coming here whenever you did something very basic wrong.

This will also speed up your working, because you don't have to wait for an answer that is already in your database (the notes telling you that the skills #1 and #2 are used for attack and guard)

I've moved this thread to MV support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

because this is not a game mechanic, it's simply wrong data you placed in your game database

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDonuts