Weird boxes in the shadow under SV Actors....

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so I'm having the weird issue with the shadows under my SV battlers...

shadow problem.PNG

I'm not sure why this is happening... it's not happening to enemies, anymore at least. but looking at shadow file... it looks like it's supposed to. I dunno what's causing this and I couldn't really find anything on this subject. if anyone knows what could be causing this, I'm all ears...

EDIT: Actually found out, of all things, a plugin was causing this.

tho... this has never happened before. but considering what this does to the framerate, it's probably best I don't use it anyways...

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urmomsbigbazoongas