Nivlacart

Glue my hand to the tablet pen.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mayonnaise with rice is my go to for lazy eating.

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a strong aversion to anything with mayo. When we were little kids.. I think my mom was trying to find alternative ways to punish us (other then spankings).. So one of the ways was to give us a full spoon of mayo when we did something bad. This only happened a couple of times cause my older brother threw up after having his spoonful =P

Looking back on it.. it was a horrible idea, but I do appreciate her trying to be creative lol

Microfrog

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like drizzling chocolate syrup or chocolate sauce over popcorn, or dipping it in the sauce.

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I like to put applesauce on pizza, especially cold leftover pizza.

And burgers taste great on cinnamon raisin bread instead of regular buns.

Strawberry yogurt also makes great dip for chips.

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Venka: My son is 3 and LOVES that video! He discovered how to operate my phone about a year ago, and now I have to hide it from him. He's too smart for my own good! :p

I used to eat ketchup on ANYTHING solid that wasn't desert. Anything and everything. I just burned out one day, now it's Texas Pete's hot sauce. On everything. Even non-solids like soup!

Salty chocolate is my new thing. I don't even know how it happened, but I salt my chocolate bars with kosher salt because it is that damn good :p

One our friends recently introduced us to Apples+Tacos=AMZNG!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
@philteredkhaos:

Have you tried Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree? It's got dark chocolate, sea salt and almonds and it is the most incredible dark chocolate. It just hits your taste buds with the perfect mix of sweetness, saltiness and slight bitterness, and then there's the crunch... yum! I didn't think salt and chocolate would taste great, but it's a great combo.

Ghirardelli also has a Dark Sea Salt Caramel chocolate that I *really* need to try next. :D

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@philteredkhaos: yeah my daughter loves my phone and it's.. basically no longer mine. But this xmas she's getting an andriod tablet so I can get my phone back.. I can't wait LOL And as for hot sauce.. I'm originally from Louisiana so I think everything tastes better with a little Tony's (or a lot in some cases). I've yet to try it on any deserts.. but pretty much everything else goes with it :)

As far as salty chocolate.. I'm not that big on chocolate.. but I LOVE peanut butter stuff and that's like the king of salty sweet :)

@amy: marshmallows and mushrooms will be a fun verse to sing to her because she likes both of those things and together... YUCKY!

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Damn! I forgot about Tony's! we used to keep it around, but I don't know what happened to it...I am tempted to get some and try it on some flavor of ice cream, not sure what.

"Do you like mushrooms? Yes I do! Yes I do!" 

Randommerade

All those years, outside looking in...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
One day I'm eating French fries and my friend comes into the room with a bottle full of ranch dressing. I raised my eyebrow at her as she started drizzling the ranch all over the fries. I asked her what she was doing and she answered: "Do it! This waitress at so and so restaurant made me and I don't regret it." So I tried it and well... I'm officially converted from ketchup to ranch for French fries. :p Seriously, try it, it's amazing.

kj3400

Hmph Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
One day I'm eating French fries and my friend comes into the room with a bottle full of ranch dressing. I raised my eyebrow at her as she started drizzling the ranch all over the fries. I asked her what she was doing and she answered: "Do it! This waitress at so and so restaurant made me and I don't regret it." So I tried it and well... I'm officially converted from ketchup to ranch for French fries. :p Seriously, try it, it's amazing.
That's another thing I eat ranch on. I also eat it on steak. I've also put peanut butter and jelly on cornbread.

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
No thank you on the ranch, but Ilove mustard or barbecue sauce on fries.

R4B

✨Coffee is my spirit animal✨
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Ey, most of us swedes eat surströmming so does Fermentation and Herring count?
Personally I think it's disgusting but I know a lot of people who actually do like it. 

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
the hubby was a fan of sauerkraut.. till he read up on how it's made cause he wanted to make some. Now I don't think he wants to touch the stuff

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm certain some of you need to take pregnancy tests.

Also, this one is common in the rural southeast US, but apparently an abomination elsewhere: Banana and Mayo sandwiches. Personally I love them.

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I eat Curry flavored ice cream sometimes (as well as avacado icecream YUM!)

Also, I tried onions and cottage cheese once

onions and chocolate pudding

Iv'e got a bunch of other wierd food combo's if you want to know. those are just a few

my sister once made a sandwhich for a boy at her shcool who said he could eat anything...

I remember she put peanut-butter, jelly, tobasco sauce, mustard, ketchup, cheereo's, and some other stuff on it

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I made an ice cream shake ice cream :p it was chili chocolate peanut butter ice cream shake with bits of habanero spice added to it.

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I made an ice cream shake ice cream :p it was chili chocolate peanut butter ice cream shake with bits of habanero spice added to it.
Ooooooo... th's something I'm going to try!!! sounds yummy!

If you people haven't guest by now I'm a very adventurous eater and later I'm going to look through this thread and try every suggestion given here

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There is a Chinese restaurant in my town that I am CONVINCED made their own little recipe for the "Fat Americans" because we will eat anything...It is: Mayonaise, Apples, Honey and some kind of crunchy bits. I thought it was yogurt and apples, much to my dismay at the first salty bite. Then I asked them what it was...I should have told them to fry it, would have been more palatable. :p (everything gets tossed in a deep fryer in the U.S. Even turkey's get their time!)

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I for one do not care for fried food at all. Most of the time it's very bland. While the batter can often be nicely spiced I think the overwhelming salt and grease is desperately missing an acidic flavor, hence why we often have to drown things in BBQ sauce and ranch dressing. Oops. I think my Food Network binge watching is leaking through.

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ooooooo... th's something I'm going to try!!! sounds yummy!

If you people haven't guest by now I'm a very adventurous eater and later I'm going to look through this thread and try every suggestion given here
it is really good pretty fun to give to your friends and family too. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simonbelmont88