Weird pause using effekseer animation based on sprite sheet in battle

Drekex

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've used this Tutorial, but in battle, the animation plays as you would expect until you reach the end. At that point, there's a weird pause that continues for 2 or 3 times the animation's length in time before the damage is dealt. I don't know what could cause it as it looks perfectly fine when I play it in the database and I've tried it without any battle altering plugins. I can provide more info or attachments if needed, I just wanna see if it's an easy fix first.

Tutorial: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...-sprite-sheets-into-mz-with-effekseer.133170/

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you please show us screenshots of what you did and the commands you used instead of the tutorial?
I can't count the number of times where someone simply misread a tutorial or misunderstood it and did something different than he was supposed to do. And to find such an error we need to see what you did and not what you were supposed to do.

Drekex

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Okay, so I found the issue and it's really simple. While checking the tutorial again, I glossed over step 5 which says to change "Mean" in "Time to live" inside Basic Settings to your frame count if the animation lingers, which it did. After changing the setting, it worked perfectly. So, for any future users who come across the same issue, don't forget step 5!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(
Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora
RushLog wrote on HarlekinLehl's profile.
how do you attach those images to your posts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wayvay