Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My scripts are on pastebin already (after my attachments stopped working on the old forum, I had to move them to pastebin), but I like to leave the information about my scripts in code tags on plain sight in my topics.

It's easier to format them that way, and I can simply copy+paste the header of my scripts without much edit done in them.

If you mean the empty line issue with the code tags, well, I am not planning to make a new pastebin scripts for every single script I write for people here.

Only scripts deserving to be there go there, otherwise it would be full with small snippets and example codes. It would be hell to maintain. >.>

Ima wait for the fix, and will live with it until then. 

Syndicate

Pandora Network
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
My blog seems to have died:

"

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX2

"

</3 

Nathanial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My blog seems to have died:

"

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX2

"

</3 

Thanks for letting me know. I'll make a ticket about this and message you when it's been sorted out.

Syndicate

Pandora Network
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thank you for the swift response and excellent support, Nathanial! Brilliant effort on the forums. :)  I look forward to hearing from you in future :)

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
@Engr. Adiktuzmiko You can change that by editing the stream settings(filters):

[1] Click edit this stream

[2] Under "Show Me", change to "Contents items only"

[3] Save as new stream

This should show only one most recent content from each topic.

Apparently we can't permanently edit those prefix streams, they auto revert upon re-access, they aren't saved on update.

So saving it as a new stream will prevent the need to re-edit the filter every time.

I managed to recreate the old My contents stream from V3 by using your suggestion and also setting Follow Status to Everything and Ownership to Contents I have posted in. Now I see the latest posts from all threads that I have a post in (coz without my edit it only shows those that I follow). Thanks!  :)

PS: Oh, it also shows Status Updates. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyson

Potholders!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
All my spoiler tags are ineffective! As I'm sure this has been stated.

Something interesting happened however when I tried to fix the post.

I paste the contents into the edit textarea, and the textarea toolbar broke, as you can see its all greyed out.

It doesn't change at all when the textarea is in focus or not, or if I have something inside it highlighted.

Also it paste everything as a large fontsize.

Edit: I forgot to mention, but the toolbar didn't grey-out until I tried to use it, and everything worked fine when making/editing this post.

image of the greyed toolbar:

Link to the topic.

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
No matter what I do, the image on My Profile is always a little burry, even though the actual image is fine. :/

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No matter what I do, the image on My Profile is always a little burry, even though the actual image is fine. :/

My best guess is that the forum software rendered it badly after uploading it (since it also looks blurry on Microsoft Edge). Another possibility is that the image was too small, so it resized it.

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know this has been mentioned before, but I'd really, really like to be able to edit the source to my threads. The editor is quite insufferable and I just prefer doing things myself.

- Duke

Nathanial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know this has been mentioned before, but I'd really, really like to be able to edit the source to my threads. The editor is quite insufferable and I just prefer doing things myself.

- Duke

Once again, this isn't likely to happen, unfortunately. 

@Jackus the image is being upscaled so of course it's blurry and that's to be expected. Upload a higher resolution version to fix it. 

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
@Nathanial Another bug:

Try this to reproduce it:

Type something in a few lines, type in an emoticon using text and not the button above, then try to edit some of the previous lines. The text cursor will jump back to the emoticon.

edit:

And oh, seems like no one mentioned, but the RM's icon is gone since the update, it's now using the pre-set icon of the forum package.

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Warliet I believe he said the unable to edit topics thing was being looked into. (because, yes, I still can't edit the topic I mentioned prior either.)

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Jackus the image is being upscaled so of course it's blurry and that's to be expected. Upload a higher resolution version to fix it. 
Yeah it was being weird and cropping it slightly into the middle and then upscaling to profile size.

Fixed the crop~

Warliet

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
@Warliet I believe he said the unable to edit topics thing was being looked into. (because, yes, I still can't edit the topic I mentioned prior either.)

Yep, may this error is the trouble maker.

May it will be fixed asap, that editing and posting will be working as usual and not like this ...

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yep, may this error is the trouble maker.

May it will be fixed asap, that editing and posting will be working as usual and not like this ...
Yes, I hope it's fixed soon too. I really wanted to adjust my prices on things while my confidence to do so is still in tact.

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Found a small quirk.

In a support thread if you mark an answer as best, then it appears at the top, disrupting the flow of conversation and making it look like you've double posted.

Nathanial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For organization sake, I ask that everybody use the new bug tracker I made for reporting issues. It's a system I threw together that's integrated with the forum and it will be much easier to find issues and make sure I report them all. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

javascript'ing essentials.

So, what can I do solve this problem, guys? The plugin is MOG_Weather and I have several Yanfly plugins too.
This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinzBandicoot