Welcome to the New Forums!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perhaps this is just because I'm not used to the new software, but it seems I'm unable to edit any of my previous posts. For instance, I noticed that the software switch altered the format of the thread I have for my game, so I wanted to try and edit it. However, I can't seem to find the option for this.
Another thing I can't seem to find is where I can go to edit my signature (as it seems the software change also altered that).
I'm not sure if these are bugs or if I just can't find them.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! The forum looks awesome! Quick question though, how do I insert a previously used attachment into a message? Before, I could post images that way, but I think I'm missing something here. Sorry to bug you! :)

Noct

coffee.empty? ? refill_coffee : drink_coffee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
[US] English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Confused a little bit, but embracing the changes quickly. Thank you, it was worth the wait.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi! The forum looks awesome! Quick question though, how do I insert a previously used attachment into a message? Before, I could post images that way, but I think I'm missing something here. Sorry to bug you! :)
I updated the attachments. Try editing your post and attachment.

Stanley

Nobody, Joystrike Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay, Lotudian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not bluish/dim nuff!! D:<
Nice, I like Xenforo. I remember frequenting another RM forum just because of how slick and sick Xenforo is

Cats777

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm comfortable with Xenforo.

the other topic are gone.
You might be accessing a URL from the old forums. These new forums have a different URL format. The topic may still be here - you just have to search for it now. You can't use the old links anymore. I know, I have a few tabs open from topics on the old forums and I can't see them anymore.

For example, this is a URL from the old forums: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/63456-mr-pyramids-stuff/
Here's the new URL: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mr-pyramids-stuff.63456/

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, this is definitely a bug.
Bug: I'm allowed to edit other users, despite not being a mod.
Screenshots: (Spoiler because one of the images is pretty big)

URL: N/A, I'm just able to edit other users' profiles despite the fact that I'm not a moderator.
Description: I was glancing at the profile for someone I'm following and noticed that the "Moderator Tools" option was present. This isn't just for people I'm following, either, but for any profile I view.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there a way to see the older status feed posts? I can't seem to find it.

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ehh not liking having to keep logged in just to post but otherwise i like the new look. Great job gang

kanis999

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi guys,

I am trying to edit the original post of a thread I started about the game I made, but no matter how much text I try to sacrifice, it seems to insist the message is too long. If I cut out much more text, I would have trouble meeting the minimum requirements mentioned for posting a game on that board (talk about synposis, some mechanics, pictures, credits).

If there is a new limit on character length in the post, what is that limit please?

Thanks

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I meant everyone's but I found it. Clicked the header.

jezebelthenun

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great update and super job! :kaojoy:

I was so lost for those 2 days! I almost cried. Although, I actually figured some things out on my own, which is rare. Okaeri!

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
But you need to log in to post?
If i dont click keep logged in when i log in, then after i make a single post or move to another section without posting i get logged out automatically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Helldivers is so much fun!
Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otishorn