Welcome to the New Forums!

Visionza

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I like the new forum and not sure if I should have posted it here, but I found some links that I used to use have turned into errors within the forum, I think I posted something on that in site feedback hope that was the correct place for it. Anyways glad the forum is back up and hope you manage to work through all the new challenges of maintaining the new forum site without too many issues and smooth sailing, the kind you do with a boat and hopefully not a raft with a hole in it..

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Visionza , refer to the first post. The format of the urls were changed, so they need some editing.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
got an error when posting a status message:
"Please enter a message with no more than 140 characters."

[*]Bug Name: Status message
[*]Screenshot: bug easy to find
[*]URL: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php
[*]Description: error: "Please enter a message with no more than 140 characters."
What I attempt to post:
Welcome back to the forums. Well I was supposed to have a first blog about the game me and my team made in the Global Game Jam Especially that the only game that was made using a different game engine (RPG MAKER MV) in my venue and how much we procrastinate a lot but now I do get some new contacts I can call in the future if I need something for other game project. (Seriously if you see what others used in the venue you will be surprise all of them use the same game engine)

Last edited:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Archeia Likes register, but so far not one tag. I only know about them because I've been keeping an eye on a couple of threads where there's discussion going on and so have seen my name in the posts.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
@Kes when I checked your profile I saw my message towards you and a status account post. I am so confused what is not working.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's working now. I'm confused too, as there were a couple of posts in General Discussion which tagged me, but no alerts came up, whereas yours now has.

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Something minor, from the personal details of a forum account, section for Interests isn't there and it seems to be apart of About You (description) at the last sentence.

Edit: Section for it is optional.

Last edited:

Maidlyn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the new update! It's really amazing! :kaoluv:

LxCharon

I'm the best hyperbole writer in the world.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
YAAY! Everything looks so good! Great Job guys!

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  • Feature Name: Unread Threads Button
  • Screenshot: N/A
  • Description: Bring back the link at the end of a thread which will take you to the next unread thread in a forum! I (and I hope others?) use that to quickly scan through updates in a few forums I follow. Thanks :uhappy:

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This may be just a matter of needing direction to a page where this is already explained, but I thought I would ask anyway. I'm not very code savvy, so I'm running into an issue with images in messages, as well as my signature. Can I still post an image into my signature that also serves as a link? (The signatures I'm seeing get an error when you click on them) And, is it possible to post an image without the use of paste and/or linking to an external URL? (We previously had the option to post existing attachments, etc).

Thanks, and I apologize ahead of time. :)

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
  • Feature Name: HTTPS version [Let’s Encrypt]
  • Screenshot:
  • Description: When you go to the https site, modern encryption technology is used to protect communications between you and the forum.

Larry Jones

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
All seems to be working well and thanks & well done for spending all that time on it (I saw the updates as time went on!).

I miss the feature of seeing when somebody had last looked at your PM exchange on here ("conversation"), it helped to know (or at least help guess) whether or not somebody had seen your latest message. If that feature still exists I can't see it. No problem though, I mean it's a small thing, just a little quirk I liked as I'm pretty sure this is the only forum I had ever noticed such a feature.

Reapergurl

Drummer Extraordinaire! xD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
All my followers and those I've followed are gone, but otherwise it does look great.

Sure did take a long time though...

Just glad the community is back.

ashikai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there no way to mark a subforum as read without clicking on every thread? It's a little hard to keep track of what I've already looked at... :kaocry:

(Also there are two kao angry smileys in the HELP area!)
bug.png

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Gabrelik You should still be able to do that. I think the problem at the moment is that the links here are a different format than on the previous software so until that gets fixed (I think it's being worked on) or until members manually change them, some links will not work. You can see in mine that the ones that go offsite (Sycthuz) still work, but the ones for forum links don't (Amy and Ms Littlefish's).

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very Nice!
I hadn't liked the previous update, but this one seems to have been a good one. :kaojoy:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
I miss the feature of seeing when somebody had last looked at your PM exchange on here ("conversation"), it helped to know (or at least help guess) whether or not somebody had seen your latest message. If that feature still exists I can't see it. No problem though, I mean it's a small thing, just a little quirk I liked as I'm pretty sure this is the only forum I had ever noticed such a feature.
Yeah we would need to install plugins for that and if we're lucky it will be free.

IPS definitely had great administrator tools and user tools but considering how they removed BBCode Editor+Preview and among other things with IPS4, it has been a headache for us to find a replacement for it.:kaocry:

• Feature Name: HTTPS version [Let’s Encrypt]
  • Screenshot:
  • Description: When you go to the https site, modern encryption technology is used to protect communications between you and the forum.
It was probably missed during the server rush (we got it out really late over here), most likely the issue might be resolved next week.

@ashikai ye fixed!

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All my posts are waiting moderator approval (just mentioning 'cause on the previous page there was a post that made me think it should be fixed).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I picked up For The King in a Humble Bundle sale, and one mechanic that stuck out to me was a physical change to the world map when finishing a side quest. That got me thinking about special map-effect rewards for certain side quests in my game.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meiji