Yeah, it's been happening with a lot of posts and I'm trying to keep up with it all best I can to get everything approved. I think Archeia is getting some sleep right now so there will be a bit of craziness for awhile.
class barbarian def 34 atk 23 mag 7 res 9 agi 21 luk 14 end end
Don't ask me, ask the Xenforo devs lol. I found the code and it should work now.I managed to fix my links, finally.
- Feature Name: Number of pages for topics
- Screenshot: Not needed, I think.
- Description: Why can't we see the number of pages in a topic? The only way to see it is to hover the mouse there. Not cool! >.>
Just click on a user name and it will popup. I want to avoid putting plugins as much as possible when it's not super important. It would be hell on the next forum software update.
- Feature Name: Popup windows on usernames/profile pictures
- Screenshot: Can't screenshot them, they are not appearing! o.o
- Description: No little popup windows when I hover on a username/profile picture to check the user's public information. Can we get this back? *-*
It's a plugin and it was already requested here earlier on by I think @Avery
- Feature Name: "Last read: *date goes here*" display in PMs
- Screenshot: Can't screenshot them, missing feature!
- Description: No "Last read: date_here" information displayed in PMs. I liked that feature, now it's gone. Any chance to add this here?
- Feature Name: "Posted in topic" display
- Screenshot: Can't screenshot it, missing feature, I guess. Or a bug?
- Description: Is there any indicator on the topic list page where I can see in which topics I posted already? I can't seem to find any difference in the display of topics I posted in and the ones I didn't post in.
In the opening topic we have said we have email problems even for signups.
- Feature Name: Email notifications
- Screenshot: ---
- Description: This is the most important one for me. I like to know when there is a new post in a topic I "watch", and the only way I can know immediately is with email notifications, because my phone will ring like a madman if I get an email. Will this feature return? Please tell me it will! *-*
Sure if you don't mind a forum software update removing being able to use BBCode Editor, rely on WYSIWYG Editor that is not accurate and "Code" BBCode Tag eating the rest of the text of your post and you will only notice it once you posted.I can see that it will be a long time to adjust myself again for this new forum. Please don't make any other forum changes in the next 10 years, thanks! >.>
So I just checked and it turns out they don't offer languages at all. I would keep looking but the Xenforo site doesn't have any.
- Feature Name: Code box size and language selections
- Screenshot: not necessary
I was looking for that too but it turns out it is a paid add-on. We'll see if we can afford it...
- Feature Name: Mark topics read more easily
- Screenshot: Not relevant
- Description: Could we make it so that the topics can be marked read by hitting the face to the left the way it worked on the old forums? Or, if that's not possible, something that would make it a single click and wouldn't require going into the subforum to do it?
Yeah it's already on the front post.I thought this was reported and said to be fixed, but not sure, so sorry if you're already aware of it
- Bug Name: Status length
- Description: Update your Status (hover over name in top-right corner, type in box at bottom of pop-up) says it allows 1500 characters, but when I make a status and go to post it, it tells me to put something less than 140.
Also, it's showing a REALLY old status for me. Doesn't bother me, but maybe something got lost or misdirected?