Well hey there strangers

Mythmaker19

Teller of Tales
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hullo! I recently got back into RPGM after a several year break, thought I'd finally make a profile and introduce myself.

Not much to say about myself, really, other than I'm a storyteller at heart and I'm a big fan of video games. Figured this is the perfect type of community for someone with my interests, so here I am ladies and gents! Also I'm painfully shy so this is weird for me to do.

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Welcome to the forum =D

Lurking totally works too when you don't feel like being too talkative. I mean, it's what I've done for most of 6 years so you'll fit in just fine.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to this forum. Nice to meet you.

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hullo here strange- wait... a storyteller that didn't tell a story in there intro? Heresy!
Tell us a story or two from the book about your life. :LZScheeze:

Mythmaker19

Teller of Tales
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alrighty, I can try my hand at that. I have leveled up approximately 28 times by now, and I'm married with three daughters. (They have varying degrees of appreciation for my dark humor. The three year old is kinda dumb still and doesn't understand sarcasm yet-- I'm still working on that).

I grew up playing games with my slightly younger (but far less good looking) brother. Our favorite was Kingdom Hearts, it's the first game that we ever bought ourselves and played through together. My younger years were spent playing the Atari 2600 because that's what my dad had and my mom was pretty against Game Boys and Playstation for some reason (she's an Aquarius, I dunno if that's relevant but it probably says something about her). These days I mostly play RPGs, my favorite series being Kingdom Hearts (go figure) and Final Fantasy.

I enjoy writing but I'm really self-critical. I have a terrible habit of swearing. Also I have a big-ass schnozz. I kinda look like a discount Adam Driver.

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was attempting to respond in witty way, to match your level of humor. But realized my experience is too low... :rtear:
so I'll face this boss battle some other day! :LZScheeze:
Time for me to go back to paper and grind those writing skills!

I kinda look like a discount Adam Driver.
We're too niche to get the actual Adam Driver on board with us. So we'll gladly take the discount version. So welcome aboard Adam. Looking forward to your journey to teach your 3 year old, the lost art of sarcasm.

Mythmaker19

Teller of Tales
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahaha, thanks mate! I've watched some of your videos, you have some fantastic looking projects!

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?
Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexyahoo