FREE Weorrtorn - 3 Month Hiatus -

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
July 2nd Update:
Welcome @cwieldweorc to the team to take on the Writer position! Also, this thread has passed the 1000 views mark!

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Haven’t updated in awhile but I’ve been busy plugging away at new artwork and a game design doc for the demo. I’m still looking for anyone interested in writing dialogue, map making, or enemy design!

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Mapper position has been filled, still looking for a dialogue writer and enemy designer.

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Updated the main post with the new game name and revised the roles somewhat. Still primarily looking for a writer and enemy designer, but any and all help is welcome!

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Dialogue writer and character bust artist positions are filled!

Still particularly interested in finding an enemy designer, a character spriter for on-map content, and a composer.

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Composer position is filled!

Enemy design and spriter remain (even if you’d like to contribute to one of the filled positions, shoot me a PM and we can discuss).

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Updated the games in development post with the first character bust.

Still recruiting for enemy design and artists for sprite work.

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Moving has claimed most of my free time over the last two months but looking to ramp back up on development now. Bumping on recruitment (most needed are artists and enemy design still).

Josephkhland

Extremely Hardfork
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am not sure about the the battle system in use~ But I should be able to do some enemy design using my experience in designing combat encounters for multiple Tabletop roleplaying games such as DnD, Fate Core, Call of Cthulhu etc~
Meaning if it's stat blocks you need, or concepts about enemies, you can try me out!

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Still plugging away whenever I have free time, I've updated the linked Games in Development post with screenshots of progress on the demo (finally have some maps to start showing)!

The main area I'm looking to recruit for right now is that of a dialogue writer, so that we can begin on eventing the opening sequences. More artists always welcome!

spitzfire1985

BZ Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you still have room I might be able to help. I'm currently making my own game SoulCry but it's pretty boring and slow to do it alone. I'm mostly a graphic artist but I dabble in a bit of everything. here's a screen shot of my work. Some of it is edited and some of it is complete original. snip.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aravilaar