FREE Weorrtorn - 3 Month Hiatus -

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Wide open on recruiting as real life has claimed some people’s time. If you’re at all interested in digging more into the story, setting, or characters, shoot me a PM!

phamtruong1992

Mage Art - Green Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to see the demo video you mentioned ealier. Right now i dont see any screenshots or video so it hardly attracts or interests me at all.

phamtruong1992

Mage Art - Green Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the feedback @phamtruong1992! The first post links to the Games in Development forum post here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/horizon.94851/

I’ve been updating game setting, synopsis, character intros, skill clips, and screenshots there (as opposed to repeating the content), but I could work on the recruitment post to include some more highlights.
Ok. Also i think you should update this thread including the link so people would be less confused.

obsorber

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can offer my services as a funder where I can purchase some sprites that are needed. I just need a style of what the game will use.

Villhelm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@diogo.zmm, thanks for the interest, sent a DM with a discord invite!

I’m going to be taking a 3 month hiatus from the project and return to it at the end of May. If anyone is still interested in learning more about the state of the game and reviewing the design material I’ve put together so far, feel free to reach out and I can likewise invite you to our discord server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
Helldivers is so much fun!
Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phihhim